Tuesday 5 November 2013

We are not perfect ~

I know you are not perfect..
Because no one is perfect in this world..
I love you just the way you are..
I know we can't end up being together..
I just want you to live happily..
It just can make me happy :')
Although you are not love me back..
Its okay.. I'm okay.. Don't worry..
Just continue with your life..
Maybe I can find someone better than you..
I hope so..
I hope I can stop stalking you at social network..
I just miss our conversation.. You change a lot..
Not the same like the day we met..
You forget about me?? Hmm its okay..
As long as you happy :')
I just ordinary person to you, I know
Not that important..  No matter what happen
I will never forget about you..
Although we are not texting anymore..
I still save all your text in my phone..
It so precious.. Our memories..
Maybe its fate you and I can't end up together :')

No comments:

Post a Comment